Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:38:41 -0800
Hi all
Hey this one is on time.  I hope we don't get more snow over this.  We have
had enough.

A little girl came in named Sylvi.  She waz met by Natasha.  I introduced
them and told them dat they came from da same home.  Natasha waz really
interested in da gossip and news at home .  They talked for some time about
all kinds of stuff.  Then they headed off to get a snack at da Fruit Bar
to reenergize for da exploring.  They headed off to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  I seen them a little later over at da Sock Steal
Game stealing all da socks they could.  They were zipping in there and
running off to stash them and back again to get another.  They didn't do
da best but they were not da worst at it either.  Sylvi said to tell her
mommy dat she felt bunches better.  She said to send lots of luv and many
kisses to her mommy.

I looked up Maggie Mae in da puter thing.  She waz over watching da races
so I went over there to talk a little.  I gave her your message and she
said not to worry as you did not make dat many mistakes and besides you are
hooman so you are supposed to make some that is how you learn.  She said
she has been doing well here while she is waiting and she has bunches to
do.  She said to send her luv and lots of hugs and kisses.

I looked up Booboo in da puter.  I found him over at da Wrestling Matches.
He waz watching all da fun.  We talked for some time.  I gave him your
message and he said to tell you dat he knows as he haz been watching
through da Reflecting Pool and he misses you to.  I asked him about hiz
Elmer Fudd and he would not confirm nor deny dat he had it.  I think he
does though and if it got to Dirt Mountain, it will be safe as they don't
steal from other dens there.  He said to send along hiz luv and lots of
hugs and cuddles.

I am off to chew on my cheweasel for a while.  Gotto go.

Bye BYE
Sandee