From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:05:18 EST
Hi this is for everyone and Judy too!

Our shelter will be doing an adoptathon on Sat Jan 27th, from 1pm to 3pm
at Petco in Las Vegas.  The address is 3577 South Rainbow Blvd.

We will be doing nail trims and ear cleanings for donations.  we will also
have a mouse and some gerbils for adoption.  Not for snake food, they are
pets!

Come join the fun and hang out, we always have a great time there.

Also the famous Robin will be there for Judy to visit!

See ya there,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter