From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:04:59 -0800
Hi folks!
I have what sounds like a very good home for a fuzzy in Mississippi, as
I do not like to ship my babies that far (we are in Canada) does anybody
know of a REPUTABLE breeder or shelter in the Mississippi area?

Next, The Covenstead House Ferretry and North Island Ferret Shelter are
officialy back in full operation.  Our daughter Verity is now 7 months old,
the ferrets have their own house separate from ours, I have recovered from
the whole baby thing (Was that ever a life changer) We are in the proccess
of updateing our web page (could take a while with the monitor on the blink
so be patient with me) and I will again be active on the list.

So hello again to all of my old friends.  Welcome to those of you that have
arrived in my hiatus I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

                  I'm BACK !!! :) :) :)
                        Mia Emery