From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:39:55 -0500
Hi Folks!!

Ok, I couldn't sit this one out.  Got to put my two cents in.

Both Kim and Anne are wonderful people.  They put the shelters needs ahead
of their personal needs.  They give their all 24/7.  I know these two
ladies, and anyone that can call them friend should be honored.

I don't understand what makes some people think they can do or say anything
they want.

This type of thing and dealing with some of the turn in owners are enough
for me to say, **** it.  I am done.  I'll keep all the shelter kids, and
just stop.  Just disappear and live in my corner of the world blissfully
ignorant.

If you don't have the gonads to talk to the shelter operator personally to
find out truth, or work out a problem, you are a weak person.

My two cents.

Oh, there was a ferret on Third Rock Tuesday night.  They called it a
weasel.  Little sable, rubbing in the grass.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

PS  And when I saw the promo, I yelled, "Honey, they have a ferret in
the show!"  so I had to watch.