From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:25:39 -0500
Because I could not read FML at work without tears for all the little ones
crossing the bridge and was "time" challenged I did not read the world of
FML for....what 3 or 4 days.

What happened?  Last time I looked I was able to read information I can
use or pass along, very funny ferret games, and readers showing empathy,
kindness and lots of humour.

I usually just scroll over the pettiness and back biting but this time I
just kept asking...."What happened?" Wasn't it just last month we pulled
together to offer a little help for a large Rescue?  And wasn't a couple
of the names Kim and Ann?  (BTW Kim, if I was closer I would be on your
doorstep trying to adopt!)

If I had just found FML I can tell you I wouldn't be back and wouldn't that
be a shame because everyone one the list has taught me something...even if
it's just a little more tolerance :-)...and it's sad to think of new owners
looking to the FMC for information and friendship and maybe never coming
back.

I want to know more about keeping ferrets healthy, how to deal with illness
in fuzzbutts, welcome new adoptees and babies, and fall off my chair
laughing because some ingenious little ferret has found a plastic egg to
put on top of his head, or lessons on "spin the ferret" I need to hear
more about little red wagons, saddles for cats, finding a mole while on a
walk....so it's not that I want to know "What happened" I want the goodness
to shine through again.

AND.....BIG, how do you do it.  I think by now I would have packed up my
desk.  Thanks.

Lynda