From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:05:09 -0800
Once again, here is the information about the Valentines Day card exchange.
How it works: All you need to do is e-mail me your address.  Your name and
address will be placed on a list with 9 other names and addresses.  The
list will then be e-mailed to you and the other nine people.  You are to
send a Valentines Day card to each name on the list-9 names in all.  In
return, you will receive 9 Valentines Day cards!!  You can include letters
and pictures of your fuzzies-or even pictures your fuzzies drew!  (Einstein
likes the blue crayon!) It's all for fun!!  I will be accepting names for a
few more days so get your name and address to me asap!