From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:53:24 -0500
Today was a sad day as we had two ferrets cross to the Rainbow Bridge.

Squeeky 6+ (AKA JAWS) Was a rescue from the GDFA, that was a severe bitter
of males, when we took her in 18 months ago.  Our retarded daughter, Leslie
had turned her around.  The insulnoma snuck up on her and us.  Pedisone was
not the answer, as it gave her diaerhea.  We will miss her.

Snowball was a young 3, but came to us ill a couple of years ago from a
very bad environment.  The ferret room will never be the same, as he kept
it in an uproar, as he would not leave the other ferrets alone, and never
really knew how to play.  He crashed late Saturday nite and died early
Monday.  There is now only silence in the ferret room and empty cages as
they join: Charolotte, Eddie, Podo & Precious at The Rainbow Bridge.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++

So, I picked Leslie up from work at Publix, where she works 4 hours a day
as a shelf fronter and straightner.  We went to Home Depot with our wood
list.  We then came home and as dinner cooked we measured, sawed and nailed
two pine caskets together.  Tomorrow night we will place them in our
growing ferret cemetery.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++

We went to a home show in South Atlanta over the week-end.  There was a
booth selling Cat, Birds, Critters litter.  Well, we got the pamplet and I
had a real surprise when I found out the 45 lb. bags of pine pellets went
for $35.00 a bag!!!!!!!!!  BTW - that also included FedEx shipping!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness, we have a year round supply of hardwood pellets.

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
KENNESAW GRAPHICS
3166 Cherokee Street, Ste 101
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
770.421.1415    Fax 770.421.1745
"The Biggest Little Print Shop in Kennesaw"

                          ^^^^^^^
                      ^^            ^^^

  The Ten Ferrets of Kennesaw Graphics