From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:57:06 -0500
To all FML readers looking for stove chow in central New Jersey:

There is an Agway store in Belle Mead N.J., called the Belle Mead Farmers
Coop.  It is right off Rte. 206 in Belle Mead.  As you go south on 206
from the Somerville area, you will cross a bridge that curves sharply to
the left.  It is very distinctive because it has blinking lights that are
on all of the time.  (The curve is very sharp.) After the bridge, take
the second left turn (the first one is a one way coming back out from the
store).  The store is about 1/4 mile back from 206 on the left of the road.
You can't miss it.

The people who run this store have agreed to carry wood pellets YEAR ROUND,
so I don't have to worry about stocking up in the spring.  Because he has
several ferret people coming to buy the pellets, they have also started
carrying Totally Ferret.  I don't work for them, but I'm happy to urge
people to support a business that is willing to support us.

Melodyt and the nifty nine