From:
Teri Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:41:46 -0600
I was encouraged to write this story by Cloud Nine Ferrets Shelter, so
here goes...

I have two ferts, Nibble and Squeeze...they are just now a year old...I
noticed early on that the male, Nibble, loves to curl up in a pillow case
underneath my dresser...if I want to find him that is where I go... I had
cleaned out closets and drawers and put all the junk in a big box in the
middle of my bedroom...there was nothing in the box that could hurt the
ferts, so when they went exploring in the box, I didn't stop them...well,
they found some toys that I had forgotten about and decided they were now
theirs...I didn't know this until one day when I was looking for Nibble
under the dresser...I had to take the bottom drawer out to get to him...in
the front right corner of the frame of the dresser I found the toys...
there, in a straight row, were three Trolls--you know the kind with the
fuzzy hair standing straight up...One was bigger than the other two and had
purple hair...this one was in the middle...the other two were small trolls,
about two inches tall...somehow, Nibble or Squeeze had placed these Troll
dolls STANDING UP in a neat little row...I was dumbfounded!

So, I decided to experiment...I took the big Troll out and teased Squeeze
with it...no sooner than I put it down, she grabbed it and took off with
it behind the dresser...later, I looked under there and the Troll was back
with its mates, standing up in the row...

Every now and then I will check on the Trolls and they've been moved to the
other side of the dresser, all in a row, standing up...I have left them
alone for awhile now...I figure if they would go to all the trouble to
stand those Trolls up in a line, who am I to mess up their display?

Teri
Lazykat Creations
Beaded Jewelry, Web Site design
http://www.lazykatcreations.com