From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:35:30 -0500
Hi All,
I have to say while reading the FML this morning the tears would not stop
rolling down my cheeks.  It just saddened my heart to read all who have
lost a beloved fuzzie :-(

To the one's that were owned by Bob, June, Tia, Wally, Charlotte, and
Buddy, My heart goes out to ALL of you and my thoughts are with you at
this sad time of your life!!!!  As one that is owned by 4 fuzzies, I too
feel your pain and grieve with you.  At least your babies are not suffering
any longer and are enjoying them selves at the Bridge now!!!!!!

I have not yet experienced the pain of loss and I can only imagine what
you's are going through, my baby Tazy has lymphosarcoma (which you all know
is terminal) and I don't know if I will be prepared for his loss when the
time comes!!!!  I guess one can NEVER really be prepared for something so
devastating as the loss of a loved one!!!  I just want you all to know that
I am thinking about you and I do grieve with you!!!!!

I will be looking up at the stars tonight and thinking about Bob, June,
Tia, Wally, Charlotte, and Buddy and will be sending them my HEART FELT
THOUGHTS and LOVE!!!!!!!

To all on the FML list, DON'T FORGET to be sure to give your Fuzzies
lots of extra hugs and wet fuzzie kisses, because you never know what
tomorrow may bring!!!!!!

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum