From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:54:09 -0500
I just wanted to let you the Michigan Humane Society Telethon was a great
success.  We raised over $550,000 in the 5 hours on TV, after the corporate
donations, we are at over ONE MILLION dollars raised.

Also on the show were two woman from the Michigan ferret shelter
association, I "mouthed" at them that I wanted the ferret and had some of
my own, but since I was on the phones and they were being interviewed, I
never got a chance to speak to them personally.  I did record my segment
though and saw afterwards what a wonderful job they did!

Thank you everyone for your support.  And if you were watching the show, I
was the blonde in the bright green shirt who was on all the time!

Carrie