From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:49:35 -0600
Hello!  I hope this post finds everyone happy & healthy.  Sorry for the
cross-post for those who receive several lists.

First off, I wanted to thank everyone who replied to my post about wood
pellets - we'll be looking into some of those suggestions when we have the
chance.  It looks like we can special order a pallet if no one local has
them in stock.

Second, we need a ferret sitter for Thursday night, 3/22 through Sunday
night 4/1.  We have 4 ferrets, all in one cage (Midwest).  They are all
healthy and are used to getting 12 hours a day out of their cage, but they
can settle for a few hours for that week.  I'd prefer to have them stay at
the sitters, if possible.  They might have been exposed to ECE, but that
was about 2 years ago.  I live in Elgin, IL but I am willing to travel as
far as necessary to drop them off.  For those of you who know that we
actually have *5* ferrets, Joey is going to Jason's parents' house.  He is
a separate shift at our house, and it would be easier on whoever watches
the others if Joey wasn't there.  Joey doesn't even LIKE other ferrets.
Silly boy!  And Jason's parents are a bit overwhelmed with the idea of
watching 5 ferrets - the most they've done is 3 LOL!

So if anyone could help me out, I don't know the normal charge for
something like this, but whatever it is I'm willing to pay it.  Please
email me at my main addy [log in to unmask] if you are able to watch my
kids.  Thanks!

*hugs n' dooks*

Amy M. & the brat pack ;O)

~~~