From:
Cynthia Shook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:54:50 -0800
We have a PetCo here locally and I will say at this one they are very
Ferret knowledgeable.  They check all the babies and will often keep them
in the back on soft food for a week or two if they are young.  Even then,
after they will move them to the front, they will put a sign not for sale.
They do allow us to come and play with the babies since they know we are
owned by Ferrets.  Many, Many of these babies had the tell tale sign of the
Marshall's Farms.  The cage is always clean and the Employees regularly
play with the babies to socialize them.  I know one or two of the Employees
actually took babies home because they were such nippers or they needed
additional feedings or care.

I think a lot of the problems depends on the Employees and Management at
that particular store in the Franchise.

Cindy
Bubba WeedEater
Baby