From:
"Mark R. Zmyewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:48:34 -0600
Hello, everyone.

A while ago, I posted a request for you great folks to look at a piece of
clip art for me and let me know if you know the owner.  Cloud Nine Ferets
has become incorporated and we hope to have our 501 (c) (3) status sometime
in the first quarter of this year.  We have a piece a clip art that we have
been using as our logo, but would like to make sure that we do not get into
any legal trouble.  I don't remember recieving any responses to my request
so I'm asking again.

If you would stop by http://fly.hiwaay.net/~guys/ferret_art.jpg and let me
know if you recognize this art and/or know the owner, I would greatly
appreciate it.

-Mark Zmyewski, President
 Cloud Nine Ferrets, Inc.
 Huntsville, Alabama