From:
"Mark E. Huss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:07:06 -0500
hi all,

I'm sad to report that Tia, our oldest, and the first ferret we ever had,
passed away in her sleep this morning.  Tia was the best ferret ambassador
there ever was.  She would even win over "ieew, what's that a rat?" people,
in only a minute or two.  She was alway small, and that made ever cuter and
more endearing.  She was the always sweet, never ever nipped at anyone, and
always found the litter box (until the very end, when she started losing
control of her back legs).

When she was young, she used to perform the most amazing and unbelievable
shelf climbing and pocketbook opening tricks.

We put in a box this morning with her collar, a small blanket, and her
favorite toy.  Each of the other ferrets came and gave her ferret kisses
on her ears.  Even one of our cats came and patted her on the head with
his paw.

She had had a partial pancreaotomy a year ago last October, and therefore
beat the average by three months - just like her, to be a little more
determined.  She's the main reason we have four other fuzzies.  We loved
her dearly and miss her terriblty already.

sadly,

mark & midge (and the four remaining fuzzies).