From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:37:29 -0500
This arrived bright and early this morning-- a precious gal has journeyed
on...

alicai
at Ferret Wise www.ferretwise.org

 To: <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: June

Did anyone see the morning star?  It was sort of brown and fuzzy.

It saddens me to write this to all of you who looked forward to the
Adventures of June & Storm, two very delicate ferrets that I took home from
Ferretwise.  June folded her earthly tent and departed for the Rainbow
Bridge early this morning.  She just slowed down, then stopped.  I don't
believe she was in any pain, but she was on my soup for the last week.
Last night, actually midnight , she came over to the cage door and asked to
be picked up.  We cuddled and I believe, now that I look back, it was then
she said good-by.  I had a feeling she was trying to tell me something.

June was a real lady, and a lady never overstays her welcome.  She always
knows when it is time to go.  Storm is dealing with her grief, she is
having some down time.  After the dust settles, we will look into a new
friend for her.  Alicia knows just how old June was, I had her three weeks
short of four years.  I think she was five and one half when I got her.
She lived a good life with me, I truly loved her.  Being a Hospice is not
an easy task, but one that must be done.  Thank you all for your support,
I'll write again when I get myself a little more together.