From:
Shelley Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:27:51 EST
All, a few weeks ago I posted Cody's story on the FML.  The purpose of my
posting was to hopefully get some insight on what happened to my little
fuzzy.  He was very special to say the least.  Well, not only did I get
some very insightful information, but I received countless emails from
fellow ferret lovers expressing their condolences for my loss.  I just
wanted to say thanks to everyone.  As odd as it may seems, talking with
you and hearing your stories has made the healing process a little more
bearable for me.

I have never been involved with a group that share such a passion for
anything.  Its really amazing.  I can't say that I've ever met such a
nice group of people and I have made some new friends!!

Thanks again and happy ferreting!
Shelley  :)

p.s.  make sure you kiss your ferrets everyday and tell them how much you
love them.  Don't take their health for granted.  It can go so quickly.