Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:37:57 -0600
Hi everyone,

I'm still hanging around, even though I am ferretless.  I am still feeling
that I need you guys; the love and compassion I have received from you
has made each day easier with the loss of our little Fang, just as it has
helped so many of you in your times of sadness or in search of help.  I
have come to appreciate this wonderful group way beyond my wildest
expectations.  (Thank you, Mike, for leading me here).

I will be signing off next week, but will come back next summer when we get
another baby.  I never want to lose the friendships I have made on this
list, and hope that those of you who have corresponded directly with me
will keep my e mail address and use it now and then to keep in touch.

I have a concern (that maybe has already been addressed in the past)?....
that when we write in the subject section of our posts, it is very
important to list the most relative concern or subject first.  When someone
needs to find needed information in a time of need, (ex.  diabetes),
it won't be listed under diabetes unless whoever posted about their
experience lists it first in the subject heading of their post.  I have
often neglected to remember to do this myself, and put something whacky
like *howdy from lizzi* in the subject box...don't think it would help
someone unless they were looking just for howdys.

hugs,
lizzi