From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:23:00 -0600
We've been using torbugesic as a sedative when we have to help a little
one cross, before the final injection but I'm not completely comfortable
with it.  We've not had any negative experiences with it but it's just a
feeling I have that it isn't quite enough when the little one is still
alert, though when they are already out of it torbugesic does work well.

What I'm wanting is a sedative that will send the little one off to a
peaceful sleep so that when the final injection is given there isn't any
chance that they feel it.  I want their passing to be as peaceful and
unhurting as humanly possible for them and for me too....

Suggestions?

Warm hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services