Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:58:20 +1100
Hello everyone!!  We have been feeling terribly guilty, because we only
seem to write when your help is needed, even though we try to make time
to read the FML daily.

So!!!  Making time now to say hi, thank you all again for the help you have
been in the past, and our thoughts go out to all those suffering the loss
or illness of a beloved baby.

Thanks to you and your advice, our Quazi is better than ever, pulling a
sleeping T-lo, his little brother, out of drawers for play, even dooking
and attacking us, which he never did!  Poor little boy must have been
feeling bad for some time, and as he is our first, we didn't know it
wasn't the way of fuzzbutts!!

Come to think of it though, I do need your help once again....Both of
our local pet stores have baby ferrets in this year for the very first
time....my question is....How do you keep yourself from taking each and
every one of them home!!!!!!?????  We visit both stores a couple of times
a week just to play with and hold them!!!  We feel proud that we are
also able to answer questions and help educate both the shop owners and
potential buyers, as knowledge is still limited here in small town New
South Wales, Australia.  We have even made up a booklet of FAQ's to give
new owners, hoping they don't have to learn most things the hard way like
us, especially about escape!!  (Quazi was 'on holiday' for three days once,
having crawled up a wicker chest and out a window!!) Note to anyone missing
a baby: a little advice I could give, besides putting up lost posters and
broadcasting on any lost and found radio programme, would be to talk to
everyone you see about your missing fuzzy...by luck my daughter talked to a
co-worker, who then, ten minutes later, was approached by another co-worker
that my daughter didn't know, asking if he knew anyone missing a ferret!!
If Quazi were a cat, I'd say he had 7 left!!!  Ok, I have wandered off the
subject, as I do, and made this much more than I started off to do.....now
you know why I need to find time to post..once I start.......bye for now
and remember, we are sooooo lucky to have found the joy of ferrets!!!

Kathi & Craig, loving Quazi and T-lo