Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:54:24 -0600
First, I'd like to offer a big hug to all who lost a beloved furkid or has
sick ones.  I know the pain, had to send my Princess to the bridge during
Christmas.  The pain is indescribable.

Then, to "Big".  Would you kindly change my address from < @mvp.net> to
<@3cees.com>  Thank you!  [Done.  BIG]

Wood stove pellet's in IL.

Hi Amy!

I live in Belleville, IL and I also had a hard time finding the pellets
Home Depot and Lowe's don't carry them either.  Then I found them
practically in our back yard.  Midwestern Gas CO by the Fairgrounds, has
them.  Price is a bit higher then usual, $3 and something.
Address: 418 South Belt-E.  ( 1 block east of the fairgrounds.)
234-0524 or 1-800-366-4036

Hope that is not too far from you, I'd have to look on the map how far
Elgin is from here.  ( I'm a bad navigator!)

Well, take care and a hug for all the little ones.  Hopefully, all are
well.

Helga
(The one who's motor runs on ferret kisses.)