From:
carmen stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:01:47 -0800
I like to warn all of you against litter pearls made of silicum like: Cat
Clitter etc.  You are not allowed to use this kind of litter for ferrets
nor for kittens.  Because these pearls are dangerous!  There absorption
is so high that if it's been eating (by accident), is sticking on the eye
etc.  your beloved pet will be in danger!  Please don't use that stuff!
Over here (Holland) we already been warned against it!

Regards, Carmen
Ferret's Friend Forever
Postbox 12
NL - 2024 ZG  Eck en Wiel