From:
Matthew Colmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:37:41 -0600
Recently, a fellow FMLer named Michelle related to me and some others her
ferret's experience with adrenal disease especially with the drug,
Anastrozole.  I forwarded her ancedotal evidence to my vet and he was
encouraged enough to look into the drug further.  So thank you, Michelle.

I would like to know more about anyone else's experience with this
particular drug.  Please do not leave any details out.  I would like to
know symptoms, severity, alternate treatments performed prior to of after,
if any, sex, side effects, ferret's reaction outside of side effects,
current condition, how long has it been since the ferret has been treated
with the drug, etc.  Include whatever information may be relevant.

Please respond to my email address.

Thank you all in advance for your input. Domino (the adrenal kid)
especially.