From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:30:37 -0800
Did not get a chance to post Saturday night, but better late than never!!
Tor and I went for another visit to KiSta.  Fun day all around and I am
so thrilled to say that 4 fuzzies went home Saturday!

Two of the babies that went home were longtime residents.  Beautiful
Precious whom Kim accuses of being having an attitude and being nippy
at times.  I just don't think Precious liked Kim's glasses!!!!  Mean old
Precious gave me a good face cleaning before heading home with her new
family!  And Checkers also went home after a bit of sad life, he was
adopted with buddy Samson, but Samson died an accidental death and Checkers
came back to KiSta.  Granted, Checkers was not sad, he is actually a big
goofy lump of a ferret!  Lots of silliness, but always up for a long
cuddle!  He has both human and furkids to share his new home with!

One of the Xmas babies went home too, Buttercup, one of younger fuzzies
that was in great shape and so pretty.  She went home with her new mommy
and brothers (both previous KiSta adoptions!).

The 4th fuzz ball to leave was grumpy old Chick Magnet who left on his trek
to a waiting home out of state!  I'm sure his new mom is reading and I hope
she gives us all the latest on how the old guy is doing.  Chick Magnet is
the day-glo orange old man who just rips your heart out.  When you hold him
he clings to you (but put him down and he'll do his dangest to drag you
away to a hidey hole!!).

Tor and I have placed our official claim on Bubbles after her babies are
born.  Kim accuses me of having a thing for knocked up old ladies!  Anyone
who remembers, the stray that came into Kista over the summer pregnant now
lives with us.  See me other post for an update on Teresa and her boy Pooh
Bear.

In between all the adoptions and people coming in and out, we got all the
cages cleaned, played with everyone and had a blast.  I was thrilled to
finally get a chance to meet Jean (don't know if she'll read this, she
admits to being a little behind on FMLs).  Jean lives in NJ also and
volunteered to help clean cages, play and feed the shelter babies for day.
Jean has some beautiful ferret bedding she will be posting on ebay to help
Kim, so keep an eye out!!  She also brought ferretvite for the babies (her
boyfriend Duncan tried to bribe the biters into being friends!!).  Puck
certainly 'took' to Duncan, though I think he wanted to keep a finger for
old times sake!!

All in all, it was a great day, Kim is feeling much better and we had a
ball playing with everyone.  Not to mention stupid people tricks for $1
(don't ask....).

Just wanted to post and share our day with Kim, we always enjoy going over.
Even though I still did not get my lasagna......

Hugs to all,

Jen