From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:03:21 -0500
I wrote:
>Who are you, One Sock?  Do we old-timers know you by a different name?

Then that person who seems to be so intent on fighting when I simply
don't have the time or desire for such clap-trap and find it boring
at best:

>This is exactly what I was referring to when I stated that "personal"
>issues were fueling your disagreement with my original post about Bob
>the host.

Sigh, it's not a hard concept; okay, I'll try again but only this once: No,
I was simply asking who you are.  What I said was what I meant.  Didn't
have a blasted idea of what you were referring to or who you are so I found
the allegation more than slightly confusing.  I just plain didn't relate to
the name, so I asked.

Now I might know.  Did you use the name the alternative name "Hotdish" in
the past?  Someone used that as a stand-alone for alone for a good chunk of
time.  That's one which people mentioned in private letters and it would
make sense, given that's one of the three or so people I've actually argued
with since the birth of the FML.  Hotdish gave me a hard time about Mary
and Eric.  Make sense?

People who want to fight repeatedly become peripheral, forgotten, and
scrolled past.  That's why I didn't pick up on who you may be and so I
asked.  It might be shocking to you, but I've got enough to do and enough
people to know in terms of friends and those with whom information is
shared.  A lot of people don't have time for silly tiffs.  It's not
unusual; I am in a LOT of company that way.  Most in that group ignore
people who just want to fight better than I have yet learned to do.  May
not know what the sound of one hand clapping is, but the sound of one
voice fighting may have acquired monikers...