From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:43:58 -0500
2:30PM--Saturday

I just received another phone call from Dr. Murphy.  Sammy seemed to be
doing ok & then he just crashed.  Dr. Murphy didn't even waste time calling
me, he just operated on him again to find out what was going on.  There was
some leakage around the stitches in the colon, so that was fixed.  Sammy
will be going home with Dr. Murphy & kept under close watch over the rest
of the weekend.  Holding my breath again.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels