From:
Devon Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 08:37:51 -0800
Hello All!

Im the "western" coordinator for the AFA show in Spokane, WA.  We had one
last year and in my opinion and from a few others, the show was successful.
Everyone was real impressed.  So I decided to try again this year and have
another one.  Hopefully with better attendence (HINT HINT) and you
"easterns" will be able to come and join us "westerns".

It will probably take place at the local fairgrounds so we will have plenty
of parking(no fees to park...its FREE!) and we will be having a concession
stand with hopes of plenty of choices to choose from.

I will keep you all posted on the prices of ferrets, booths, etc...at a
later date.  Hope you all can plana to join the fun and make this another
successful show.  If you want more information or have any questions you
may email me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks Darcy Sinsley Show Coordinator