Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:12:05 -0600
I am a new ferret owner, and while reading this list, i have formulated a
couple of questions:

do ferrets have a high illness rate?  it seems that a large portion of
the posts in this list deal with sick ferrets.  My ferret plays with my
roommates cat, is that going to make him more suceptible to illness?  also,
he doesn't really like to be held.  he's a brat and wants to wiggle away
to go do stuff he's not supposed to do, so i usually just let him go after
a few seconds, do i need to hold him more?  or is that maybe just his
personality?  thanks in advance,

Shaamen