From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:54:27 EST
to the fml:
I need valued opinions on what to do with the contest.  So far I have no
comments from the winners nor Randy as to what they want to do.

To the winners:
Alright folks.... I have just the one certificate.  Randy has two hammys.
We can do several things..... ok?  Since you are the winners, you have
the last word on what happens...and it is your decision.

Examples of options of what to do:
1) you all agree on 1,2, or 3 shelters for things to go to
2) you all try to guess my ferrets names and the closest wins
3) we have a pee off.  You guys write the most outlandish ferrety thing
   you can think of to the fml..... and the fml will help me vote who wins.
4) you guys come up with your own ideas.. and then we use the one we all
   like best?

I was dearly hoping that some people would come forward and help me with
this tie breaker....but most said leave it up to you.  If I was not
indebted to this, and other shelters to send money this month, etc...I
wouldn't hesitate comming up with prizes for all three of you.  You
deserve it because you all didnt' just come close, you nailed it.....and
those were low odds!

Please accept my apology for not being able to come up with an idea for
a tie breaker, and for especially not having prizes in case of this
happening.  It was just sooooo so unlikely.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: