From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:32:41 EST
I am hoping one of you can help me.  I few years back a man name Joe
Ekaitis submitted a picture to the California Domestic Ferret (CDFA)
website for use.  Its a great graphic and we would like to use it now.
The email joe had then is not a viable email anymore.  And we would like
to find him to get permission to use it.  Does anyone know Joe Ekaitis??
Joe are you out there???  Please contact me!!!

Thanks,
Robin