From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:27:11 -0800
Hi,

I have been using Yesterday's News for about one month now but the problem
is, it runs out SO fast and it is a hassle to take out because of the odd
shape.  Ordinary cat scoops don't do anything but scoop out the poop as
well as half the litter.  Today I bought regular cat litter that is 99%
dust free, non-clumping and odor absorbing.  It is so small (almost
powder-like) that Bentley thinks it is a new sandbox and begins to rummage
in it.  Should this type of cat litter not be used?  Should I stick to the
Yesterday's News and just stock up on it?  What are other people using
as litter?  I was told that clumping litters aren't so great but is this
true?  If anyone can shed some light on this litter issue, I would be very
grateful.  I want to be able to stick to one type of litter before my ferts
grow up, get annoyed at the ever changing litter and just poop outside of
the box.

Lisa, Bentley and Cinnamon