From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:18:08 -0500
Oh no, I can feel it coming!  Creaky brain cells are trying to retaliate!
Georgia and Lynn in an all out war with Wolfy and Larry taking sniper pot
shots and keeping their heads down.  This place is going to be a smokin'
now!

May I suggest a Contest, after all I did not win "The Depends pee off" as
MUCH as I cheated.  So Maybe you guys could get together in a "war" room
and come up with a contest.  I look forward to winning a donation to one
of the Shelters.  Oh, I guess that means we have to find prizes too!

Lynda