From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:22:28 EST
First off.... that Radio Flyer Wagon is NOT mine, it belongs to the
ferrets!  If I am toting anything around if it is not a ferret, it is my
great intelligence, my beauty and of course my innocence.

Dang!!..I already had you reservations Georgia...and now you indicate that
YOU DO NOT WANT TO TOUR THE DEPENDS FACTORY?????  Now what am I to do??
The reservations are non refundable!!!  And HOW did you guess the
surprise????

You know what?  Since you are planning this unexpected 'trip' ... where
should I fwd the stuff?  I mean I had it set up for you to have free
samples, and an interview with the CEO to be the poster child for Depends.
There was even talk for you to test a new product they have on line.  I
think you would make a superb testor as you have much to test with.  The
new depends are not just to hold liquid!  I vouched for you that you were
just stock full of the other for testing!  Yes indeedy!

I was a good girl.  Was I at Lynns beck and call with this plan.  NAY!
Da Wolfy layed low.  But no more.  I challange you to to to............
grrrrrrr a ferret off.  Yes.  I don't know what that is...but when I find
out...I'll let you know.

Okay Lynn, and we're sending her where?  I need a goal here.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: