From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:43:46 -0500
I forgot!  I forgot, I forgot the contest...I knew I was going to win
because I had THE formula...you just take how many days, times the number
of members divided by amount of poopies then add 10 cheerios and 6 raisins
(ok a furkid told me the formula) .....But I forgot when we started.  Oh,
that devious Wolfy!  Snuck up on me Then to top it off Eggie Annie had me
laughing so hard (at work by the way!!!!) all recent numbers fell out of my
brain.  I want to win.  I want to support my Shelter..  I have a birthday
coming up will that win it for Me!!  I Neeeeeeed a donation to the shelter.
Ok no more tantrums, I will guess, here I come for my prize Wolfy....it's
mine, it's mine...everything I need to know I learned from ferrets...mine,
grab, run.

Furball