From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:27:33 -0700
Thank you to Secret Santa "Dan" for your gift to Bandit.  The other rescues
are jealous now cause Bandit is the only one with his very own Designer
Christmas Sleepy Sack!  So far he hasn't gotten out of it long enough to
notice the toys which were also part of your gift.  We haven't told him
about his upcoming surgery yet as we don't want him to get nervous, so we
didn't show him your donation.  Thank you very much.  Every little bit
helps and very soon now Bandit will be getting his operation.  His foster
mom cried when she saw your gift..but they were happy tears.

Barb Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President