From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:54:00 -0500
Hello all!

Shelley wrote:
>There are 2 good ferret vets in Jacksonville that I'm familar with.  The
>first is Dr. John Rossi, DVM, MA, phone number 388-3494.  I personally
>haven't used him, but a local ferret shelter takes all of her kids there.
>He is associated with the American Ferret Association.

While it's just a technicality, I wanted to clarify that Dr. Rossi is not
associated with the AFA.  Rather he has been an AFA member in good standing
since 1998.  While we greatly appreciate Dr. Rossi's support, the AFA
doesn't have any officially affiliated or associated veterinarians.  In
any case, Shelley, thanks for recommending Dr. Rossi.  We're happy to hear
that a long-time AFA member comes highly recommended by members of the
ferret community.

Best wishes and happy ferreting!
Regina J. Hart
President & Webmaster, American Ferret Association
http://www.ferret.org