From:
Erin Simkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:26:05 -0800
Hi Everyone!  I wanted you all to know about our upcoming ferret show! =)
Here's the info:

Planned Ferrethood Championship Show and Symposium
June 16, 2001
Sanctioned by the American Ferret Association
Hosted by Planned Ferrethood, The Pennsylvania Ferret
Rescue Association,
Westmoreland County Branch

The Palace Inn
Monroeville, PA
10am - 7pm
- All ferrets to be shown must be pre-registered.
- All ferrets entering the show hall must pass a veterinary check and must
have veterinary records displaying proof of vaccination with Fervac D and
Imrab-3.  NO EXCEPTIONS.

Contact: Chris & Tara Palaski
724-853-0920

It will be a lot of fun!  I hope to see many of you there!!

Best Regards,
Erin Simkins
Planned Ferrethood Show Publicity Coordinator