Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:29:19 -0500
Sorry about this but I am kinda worried.  My Sassy is about one year old.
Lately I have noticed that she has a little poop.  I can't remember if she
ever had large ones but now they are really small amounts.  She is one that
never uses the littler box when out so I can see it and I am concerned that
the stuff she is leaving isn't normal.  Should I take her to the vets?
Is there something I can do for her here?  I gave her some hairball med
(actually Vaseline) but it didn't make a difference.  Should I separate her
from the rest and see how much she is actually having come out?  Or should
I just forget about?  She is eating normal and drinking normal.
--
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray