From:
Erik Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:35:01 -0500
I just wanted to thank everyone for their support during Terri's ordeal.
I am overwhelmed by the number of you who responded to me personally with
kind words and advice.  Thank you all.  I apologize that I am unable to
respond to each of you individually, but I want you all to know that your
thoughts and prayers are appreciated.  Although I feared the worst, a
number of you wrote to me with encouraging words and stories of your own
battles with insulinoma.

Now, the good and bad news: the bad is that Dr. K found a large tumor on
her pancreas and had to remove a lobe of the same.  The good news is that
Terri is doing well and recovering from her surgery.  I will hopefully be
picking her up on Saturday when I take Streudel in for his shots.

Have a happy and safe new year and once again, thank you,

Erik, Streudel & Terri