From:
"Carol A. Dworkowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:16:41 EST
Jaime, perhaps it would be good idea to start looking for a new home for
Daisy.  We can't help our 'feelings' and Daisy probably senses that she
isn't particularly 'liked' so the chances of her becoming less frightened
in your home are not very good.  The conflict between your boyfriend's best
interest and the ferret's best interest is not a positive thing either.

Sometimes things just do not work out, with no one 'at fault.' It is a
wise person who knows when to 'call it' before the situation becomes too
negative and damage is done.

Just my take on things, given the little bit of info shared in your post.

Carol