From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:10:43 EST
Alright with todays fml... I will count any depends breakers, and email
those that owe me.  You may begin to email me your guesses on how many
virtual underwear I have actually recieved.  The person the closest to the
true number wins!  OK?  ok!

Now the following people at the end of my post need to anty up.... these
were real bladder challenging posts indeed!!

Randy you generosity is unprecidented..... you are donating hammcocks for
this contest with the purest intentions at heart.  Folks he is did/is doing
this to help me encourage the FML to be more creative, to be more witty,
versitile, and to have a more general "positive" feeling to it for the
holidays.  We all know that some unpleasant things have transpired over the
months on this great mailing list (and I don't mean posts on ill or fuzzies
passed, or good debates, nor reports of thing such as the xmas 103)....
you all know what I mean, when I say there have been past unconstructive,
negative posting.  There are always phases....I just hated to see this
phase roll on over into the great holidays.  And for the most part...it
didn't.  I hope that after this contest, and after a more positive outcome
prevails with the xmas 103, that this positive feeling continues on.

for 12/29/00 -12/30/00 fml:
UNDERS ARE OWED FROM NONE OTHER THAN:

"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]> for advice for Sandy's grand-scoozies
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask] for update on scoozie love

*linda Iroff Linda.Iroff@OBERLIN.EDU...... for scoozie love, foozies and
scerrets -- two pair owed lady

Stevie Grant <[log in to unmask]> for her duh/senior/blonde moment
in loosing a ziplock bag of ferret poop

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/