From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:28:00 -0600
My condolences to all who've had their babies leave them.

Wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year.  I hope you have a safe,
healthy one.

I stand in awe of the folks who are doing the rescues in NJ.  I wish I
could help, but right now there's no possible way.  I'm closing in on the
end of the Christmas job I took, and I've tucked that money away in case of
Socks needing an emergency vet call.  He had his 2nd Lupron, his hair is
grown back in.  He goes in a couple of weeks for another ultrasound to see
what the tumor is doing.  I have started all my crew on Timmy's Tonic-bless
you Gary!  They all seem to be thriving.

On the Scoozie subject-I thought I was going to have to request Depends
myself.  I almost fell out of my chair laughing.  I'm a big Tigger fan, and
my daughter has bought me several Tiggers.  One is a bouncing Tigger.  So
one night she and I put Tigger down.  Ferrets gathered around, checked him
out, started to walk away.  Sara pushed his head, he started the Tigger
song and dancing.  Whoa!  We had a complete turn around.  One had Tigger's
tail, another a foot, one had the ear, and Tigger was moving off down the
hall, the whole time 'bouncing' and singing!  When he quit there was
consternation everywhere till Sara made him do it again!  I got him away
from the Crew and put him up.  They searched every where for him!  I put
him on a shelf and I swear, Genie was organizing a 'ferret chain' to reach
him.  I finally had, in the interest of Tigger's life, to put him in the
closet!  So the Scoozies just cracked me up.  Maybe I should buy some of
the small ones for the Crew.........

HEY-Georgia---think Kouri could put a couple of Scoozies on his mantle
piece and tell the NRA he hunted them down??????

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and =
 taste good with ketchup"