From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:38:14 -0500
Hi All!

Well, it is 11:25 PM, and 2000 is coming to an end.  Time to reflect, but
then again I do that allot.

Over the years, people on the FML have been heroes.  And still are.

I would like to thank each and every person who has opened his or her
heart to a shelter ferret.

And thank you to each person who volunteers at a shelter, you have no idea
how shelter operators value you.

Thank you for letting me get on my soap box and spew when I am frustrated
with mundane people who don't understand why I love ferrets.

Thank you to all of you who have gotten on your white charger to race to
the rescue of this shelter, and any other shelter who asked for help.

Erin, thank you for loving Stitches.

Jamie and Missy, thank you for being there for me and the fuzz butts.

Lana and Jeff (Northern Ohio Ferret Organization)  Thank you for doing
so much for the shelter.

Dr. Williams, thank you for being there for all of us, and thank you from
me personally for a reassuring call you made to me four years ago.  Mrs.
Williams, thank you for giving him the message.  That call helped ease my
over exhausted, end of the rope nerves.

Kat, fuzziemom, Ron, fuzziedad, thank you for caring so much and being
friends.

Anne, Felicia, Karen, Kristine, Lynne, Troy Lynne, Big, Sukie, Bev, Julie,
and every one else.  Thank you for being there and being willing to share
your knowledge.

Big, thank you for putting up with us.

My wish for the new year - some how we put all the disagreements behind,
and find a way to work together to solve what ever problems life hands us.

Happy New Year All!!

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter