From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:08:41 -0600
Dooks & Blessings to all sick/angeled fuzzies and their humans....

I'm hoping to repost this afternoon after we get home from the vet, so I'll
update everyone on Thunder & Lightning then...but right now, it looks as
though I'm almost wasting my time! lol  The boys have discovered that the
tree is decorated with (major mistake on my part!) RED plastic balls!  OH
BOY!  I found out that everything said about ferrets and red is true!  They
don't go for the gold balls, the lights, nothing else.  As I write this, I
am constantly taking breaks just to rescue another ball from one of them!
And here I thought I would get through this Christmas with my tree intact
(last year Baby was the culprit), but alas, it's not to be...Next year the
tree WILL be suspended from the ceiling!  Time to rescue another ball and
pull Pea

Pie out of the couch....Tammy & the Crew
Pea Pie, Thunder, Lightning,
Baby the furcat, and Ramses
the (somewhat) ignored canine...