From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 05:12:40 -0800
>From:    "www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
>In fact, you insult all of us with expecting us to accept such low class
>writing.

I don't post too often, but this is rediculous.

Gordon,If you had any manners or even decency, I'm sure you wouldn't be
getting this response, or the many others I expect to see tonight.

Try being polite next time, and I suggest not to put down Sandee.She has
many fans, and took over for another ferret person who was unable to
continue providing this service.  This Greeting at the Bridge is tradition
on the FML.A tradition you need to either respect or ignore.  You CAN skip
Sandee's posts you know.Just keep scrolling down.  You've shown quite a
lack of maturity yourself in how you worded your post.  I have thankfully
never had a ferret pass away yet, but when i do, I can't wait to "Hear"
from Sandee how my precious ferret is doing.  Sandee is a ferret, not a
human.  Animals, (mostly<g>) do not speak, and usually not in English.
Many email programs also do not have spell checkers.  She is typing this
way intentionally, reflecting a sort of "diction" a ferret may use.  I am
on other lists,in which many times people "chat" for their animals, and it
is quite common to use this form of speech.  Does your ferret speak perfect
English Gordon?  Even humans aren't perfect, don't expect it from Sandee.

I've said my piece, and will be scrolling down past any more of Gordon's
messages now,since BIG thankfully posts emails and names first.

Kim Wolf and ferrets:
Fidget,Dragon,BaneSidhe,Titan,Uno,Baby,Ione, MandyPandy,and Sterling,
all pulling for our buddy at the bridge Sandee.

==
Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Samoyed and Ferret Rescue
Mystyx Effects Ferretry, Galloway, Ohio
Visit our rescues at:
www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html