Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:23:18 -0700
Hi all
Things here have been kinda hectic for a while.  They are putting in a
Reflecting Pool where da little ones can go to see their luved ones at
home.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Dena.  I gave her da
tour of da place and showed her all da attractions.  She asked where da
Pepsi was and I had to show her.  I usually stash it for myself but had
to share.  Most of da little ones don't go for da pepsi but da coke so I
normally get it myself.  I guess I will have to share more in da future.
She said she waz interested in da Flying Lesson.  She said she wanted to
get good at it.  I set her up with an instructor and she waz soon soaring
away with da best of them doing loops and all dat flying stuff.  Her
landings were not to bad either.  She seemed to be a natural at it.  She
will be one of da greats I think.  She said to tell her momy and daddy dat
it waz time for her to go.  She said to send her luv and lots of cuddles
and kisses.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Podo.  He waz met by
Caroline, Scarlett and Mr Ed.  They were really happy to see each other and
there waz an lot of hugs and stuff.  Then they got down to da news about
home and how everything waz going there.  They talked for some time with
frequent visits to da Fruit Bar to refortify.  After dat they wondered
around and looked at all da sights and found where everything waz.  I waz
over at da Otter Slide a little later and I seen them invovled in a water
fight over there.  There waz a lot of splashing going on and they seemed
like they were having a real good time.  Podo said to tell hiz mommy and
daddy dat he luved them bunches and to send lots of hugs.

I think I will go practice my flying a little.  Holloween is coming and I
think I will dress as a ghost and scare da cats.  Dook.  Dook.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee