Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:14:27 -0600
From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Well....they finally talked me into it....my eight ferrets stayed free roam
ALL NIGHT LONG.  Of course I hardly slept a wink worrying about them...and
removing them from the places they had no business being....but they seem
to have enjoyed theirselves, and the house survived!  LOL...

I would love to hear from anyone who has their ferrets free roam....off
list is fine.  I have a few concerns, such as

1) Even though the house is ferret proofed, I worry that given ALL the free
time, they'll find a new hole.  Is it likely that being out at night versus
all day gives them more time?

2) What do you do in the event of a natural (Or un-natural) disaster as
regards to finding them

and finally

3) HOW DO YOU AVOID THE POOPIE PROBLEM?????

LOL...anyway, if you have free roams, my eight would love to hear from
your!

Marta and the eight Liquid Fur Wonder Weesils
SolT, Suger, Spice, Cinnimon, Miss Curry Furry, Romeo, Wheezer adn Mindi
MIssing OH SO MUCH, Pepper and Whiskey at the Bridge