Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 20:27:48 -0600
From:
Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Sandee,

Blanche duBois left for the Rainbow Bridge last night, and I hope you'll
meet her and help her find her old friend, Bumble B. Bobbitt.  Blanche is
a sweet albino, very small and light on her feet.  She was always delicate
and sensitive, but never ill in all her 7+ years until the last 24 hours of
her life.  I found her half comatose, breathing slowly, and held her until
she left me.  She'd been slowing down the past few months, and always liked
to sleep more than my other ferrets.  She was a nippy, nervous baby, but
mellowed out beautifully as time went on.  Sandee, she still doesn't like
loud noises or squeaky toys, so please find her a quiet place in the
meadow.  She and Bumble were good friends, and I know she'll be thrilled
to find him again.  He's a handsome sable boy with kind eyes and he always
treated her well on earth.  And please tell Blanche we all miss her very
much and will never forget her.

Thank you, Sandee,
Signe, Greg, Grizzy, Hopper, Milly & Lilly