Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:40:36 -0500
From:
Nemkutya <[log in to unmask]>
The loving ferrets/Linda Rodriguez court hearing was today(yesterday by
the time this posts) in New Jersey.  To refresh everyone's memory here is
the link to what happened at her "shelter"
http://www.kistaferret.com/rescue.html

Kim from Kista and I went and it was nauseating-- we were both so upset
that if it had gone on much longer we were going to have to walk out.  ALL
charges were DROPPED!!  No FINE-- No ANYTHING-- As far as I understand
everything has been suppressed and "this never happened" Apparently the
SPCA did something incorrectly in the seizure and it was deemed unlawful.
This was the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed--Loving Ferrets
is now free and clear to be a "shelter" again without so much as a slap
on the wrist.

It has been a very upsetting day.

Lisa