Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:06:17 -0700
From:
Nadine Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Phoenix Fuzzy Ferrets:

We would like to make a statement about some accusations made about us
from a women named Tina Gutshall.

Tina contacted me by e-mail and telephone quite a few times, she told me
that she had lost a ferret and was very sad about it.  We decided that
we would send Tina a Ferret because we felt so sorry for her about what
happened.  We even gave her a big discount on the cost of this Kit as well.
Well we sent off the fuzzy.  Tina called me a few days after it had arrived
and she said that the kit was sooo cute.  Etc.  and then very suddenly she
told me that she had to go and hung up on me.  Well some time went by and
I all of the sudden get a very nasty message from Tina telling me that the
ferret is a girl and not a boy and that she wanted a boy.  I wrote Tina
back and told her I couldn t believe this, that this has never happened
before, we had our vet examine this ferret as well as sex the ferret
ourselves, and we were just shocked, I told her how sorry we were and asked
her what she wanted us too do and how we could make this up to her,( even
though our Guarantee time limit had already expired at this time.)

She told us that she wanted a refund of 50 dollars more than what she paid
for the ferret and that she was also intending too keep the kit.  Well as
outrageous as it sounded I didn t say that we wouldn t I just thought we
would figure that all out later, and would just figure out if the ferret
was a boy or a girl and then go from there.  I requested that if Tina
wished to keep the ferret that she simply take the ferret too a vet, get
the sex on a vet certificate along with the vets contact information so
that we may verify the sex of the ferret, and then we would be more than
happy too discuss how we could make her happy with some kind of refund.

Tina has written us Continuous E-mail, harassing us, being rude and nasty
too us, as well as getting other people too write e-mails accusing of not
trying too work this out with her.  I have sent Tina many, many , e-mails,
and in every message that We have sent her I have been very nice, and
respectful in all of them.  We love ferrets, we do allot for ferrets, the
only reason we ever got into breeding ferrets is because we do not have
very many breeders around and we never want anyone too go through what I
did with my first two ferrets 10 years ago, and that was sickness and
adrenal cancer because those poor ferrets came from a pet store.  We have
VERY selective on the ferrets that we chose too breed, and Tina knows that
she will not be able to get another ferret as healthy or as beautiful as
this one, thus why she insisted on keeping the Kit.

We do not breed very many ferrets, all of our ferrets are our beloved pets,
they all play in our house, sleep in our beds, and are the joy of every
day.  We are also very involved in the education of ferrets, any one that
ever sends me a letter or e-mail asking about ferrets I always reply too
them, We donate to various shelters, we have self rescued by buying ferrets
that we found in horrible places, I own a ferret that was badly abused and
she will always bite, I keep her and spoil her because I think even though
she is not the nicest ferret she deserves a loving home.  We are always
doing everything we can for ferrets and helping people with their pets.
We have Countless references from people that have adopted ferrets from
us that have been more than happy with their experience with us, they are
always joyful that they found a informative, clean, nice place to adopt
their pets from, and we continue to stay in touch with everyone that adopts
ferrets from us.  No ferret that has come from our litters has ever been
deaf or blind, they are all beautiful and come from beautiful parents.

We are Very Loving, kind people that do not deserve the harassment that
Tina has been putting us through.  We also ask that everyone give us
updates on the adopted ferrets and Tina Never sends us e-mails telling us
how the ferret is, this has also hurt us because we care very much about
all the kits that come from our litters.  I wanted too tell what Tina has
done too us so that people know, also so that she can not do too any one
else what she has done too us.  I would like to ad that we are very
involved in all animals, I am a volunteer at our humane society, as well as
many other organizations, and I think it is so wrong for a women like Tina
Gutshall to be able to get away with saying untrue things about people like
us, as well as harass us.  We have been and still are more than willing to
try to make Tina happy, but she refuses too send us the Vet certificate.

Thank you very much for reading this.
Phoenix Fuzzy Ferrets.

[Moderator's note: Well, seems like you and Tina are both willing to come
to a compromise -- I hope we can shortly announce this has been settled to
the satisfaction of both parties.  BIG]